High Sierra Blog Tour
I got HIGH SIERRA for free in exchange for a review.
Since I don’t love contemporary YA, I thought I was doing the author a favor.
I hadn’t even finished the ebook before I ordered a paper copy for my kids to read.
It’s wise, well-written, and super funny. Not too romancy or churchy. Just inspirational and fun. Such a great story.
Here's a little about the up and coming Adrienne Quintana that you never knew you wanted to know.
Top Ten List
10. I’m the 2nd of 9 kids.
9. I served as missionary for my church in Montreal.
8. I can whistle underwater.
7. My big toes are HUGE. Like, ridiculously big. At least two shoe sizes larger than the others.
6. Doris Day is my homegirl.
5. As a teenager couldn’t walk up a flight of stairs without getting winded, but I’ve completed two marathons as an adult.
4. Doritos are my kryptonite (nacho cheese flavor).
3. I know how to say “I’m going to bloody your nose” in Samoan.
2. I believe that drinking water can cure any ailment, including broken limbs.
1. I fall asleep in the movie theatre unless I’m eating popcorn.
NOW ENTER TO WIN PRIZES!
Go HERE for the Facebook event!
Or if you trust my judgement, buy the book HERE.